Salary Packaging Australia Pty Ltd (S.P.A.) is a recognised quality provider of outsourced salary packaging and financial solutions in Australia and is known for its professional response and ease of doing business.
Our goal is to consistently meet or exceed our client expectations for service delivery and to be recognised for excellence and integrity in all our business dealings with both clients and suppliers.
As one means of facilitating quality management and achieving continual improvement, S.P.A. has established quality objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes of the organisation. The quality objectives are reviewed at regular management meetings.
Consequently, S.P.A. has established a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and has implemented the following key initiatives:
- Fostering a “quality culture” within S.P.A. focusing on systematic approach, continuous improvement, and our key business activities
- Increasing opportunities for our stakeholders to provide feedback
- Quantum leadership through our people and clients in which we serve
- Growing our network of business relationships.
S.P.A. commits to complying with the requirements of the standard and its own internal requirements, as well as statutory and regulatory requirements that apply to it.
S.P.A. has developed a set of strategies and objectives that relate to its products as well as other areas of the business and review these for achievement at management review. New strategies and objectives are also set in this forum.
Salary Packaging Australia (S.P.A.) is committed to managing the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and conforming to the ISO 27001:2022 standard. This is the basis of the framework for all procedures and policies addressing information security in our Brisbane office, the IT processes used, and information processing facilities of the company in relation to the transmission and storage of sensitive S.P.A. and client information, in accordance with its business objectives by:
- Communicating, developing, and implementing objectives, policies and processes to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of all critical information data and information processing facilities
- Complying with statutory and regulatory requirements, contractual security obligations, and other applicable requirements
- Train all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of Information Security Management.
- Implementing controls for identified risks, threats and vulnerabilities
- Establishing, implementing and testing of business continuity plans and continually improving the ISMS.
S.P.A.’s Information Security Policy seeks to operate the highest standards including continual improvement, through Certification and annual review.
Our ISMS objectives are documented, together with details of how they will be achieved. These are monitored and reviewed on an ongoing basis, including via ISMS management review. If amendments are required, these will be managed through the change management process.
This ISMS Policy will be reviewed annually at ISMS management review and additionally as necessitated by changes within S.P.A. and made available to all interested parties.